Do you ever think about how nothing really matters?
I mean, some things do matter clearly like having a job so you can pay for food and housing and such, but most things dont matter unless we make them matter. Like when people hurt us, we determine the extent to which it affects us. If we don’t get something that we work hard for, we determine if it brings us down. We have the ability to decide what matters in our lives. And sometimes its better to say that certain things dont matter, so we can move on with our lives and just be happy and carefree. It’s a trip, I tell you.
I miss you but I don’t have the guts to tell you.
And as much as I want to, I know I will never have the guts. Because I hear about you and other girls and see you with them, and I know that you’ve moved on and we both know that I have too. But moving on is different from being over someone. Moving on doesn’t mean I don’t miss you. Because I’d give up moving on in a heart beat if it meant I could let you know the truth.
I don’t like letting people in my life
because they always leave. I’m always on edge now and feel like everyone is out to get me.
How I want to live my life here on out:
- “She loved life and it loved her right back.”
- “Be the kind of person that you want to meet.”
- “Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you.”
- “No matter how much you like a guy, they just might not be good for you.”
- “Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery.”
- “Each day is new and ready for you to live it fully.”
- “Don’t let little stupid things break your happiness.”
- “Never ever apologize for anything that makes you happy.”
- “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.”
- “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.”
- “Open your mouth only if what you want to say is more beautiful than silence.”
- “Worrying will never change the outcome.”
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done.”
- “Life becomes easier once you learn to accept the apology you never got.”
This took me forever to put together, but I needed a little reminder.
Faith in God includes faith in his timing
Maybe it’s just not our time right now; It’s time to let go.
Don’t take the little things for granted.
All I honestly want to do is to be able to eat some real ice cream. Or some chips or some cookies or pretzels or cereal without feeling like shooting myself afterward. I haven’t had real food in one year and six months. I’ve gone a 18 months without eating my favorite food in the whole world (In n Out) or any other kind of fast food. I’ve gone 18 months without eating a chip or a piece of milk chocolate or even a glass of juice. I just want some mac and cheese or some Chinese food. Oh my goodness, Chinese food sounds so good. Or Thai food. Or Pho. Yum. I can’t even remember what any of these things tastes like. I can’t remember what Reeses, my favorite candy in the whole word, tastes like. How sad. I miss being able to eat. I hope people take advantage of the good food thats out there, because some people aren’t able to.